Come learn how science can improve athletic performance and keep us safer while playing sports!
- THIS EVENT IS HOSTED BY CANTINA.
- DOORS OPEN AT 6:00PM AND THE EVENT STARTS AT 6:30PM.
- FOOD AND DRINKS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE.
- THIS IS AN ALL AGES EVENT, SO BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY.
- THE FIRST 20 GUESTS TO ARRIVE WILL RECEIVE A GIFT BAG ON BEHALF OF READCUBE AND VARIOUS UAB DEPARTMENTS.
- WE WILL ALSO HOLD A SPORTS-THEMED TRIVIA COMPETITION FOR OTHER PRIZES INCLUDING A SNOOZY'S BOOKSTORE GIFT CARD.
The Science of Baseball Pitching: Maximizing Performance while Avoiding Tommy John Surgery
talk by Dr. Glenn Fleisig
Using the Eye as a Window to the Brain in Impact Exposure
talk by Dr. Mark Bolding
The Future of Your Gym
talk by Joe Moore